Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting things in order.

I think it's one of the hardest things a person can do. Start to get things in order for when you are gone. It should always be in order really. You don't know when you wake up in the morning if you are going to be there that night. Or when you go to bed at night, if you will wake up in the morning.
I remember a lovely young girl years ago that posted on the boards. She was getting married and a week before her wedding she was killed in a traffic accident.

I have at least some time to get the paperwork together for Greg. So he has the wills and the house deed as well as the insurance etc. That is the easy part.

The harder part is the little things I need to get rid of and get cleaned up. The make up I don't use. The clothes I no longer wear, The junk I have accumulated over the years. Time to get rid of it all.

It's also time to start using the things I have saved over the years. No sense saving it for when I am gone.

No comments: