Thursday, September 18, 2008

What is new here

Lots of things have been going on this month. First of all, I have picked up 4 more cleaning hours. That's good because in the end of August I lost 2 at another job. So I am actually ahead. I also have a partner and that makes a big difference.

The London Free Press have been treating us Carriers like dirt. So I have decided that after Christmas I will be leaving. My quit date is the first of February. This gives me time to get some more hours at my other jobs or if I have to, to pick up hours elsewhere.

I have decided to structure my life better. This means less time paying online and more home time. While I love the Internet, a part of me misses the time I had before I had a computer. Maybe it's time to find this again. No way am I going cold turkey but I do pan on only spending a certain amount each day online.

We wil see how all of this goes.

No comments: