Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are back

In a sad moment I deleted my old blog. I needed time to clear my head. I am now back with the cats.

Part of the reason I deleted it was because of the new "Anti cruelty" laws coming into effect in Ontario. The new laws while looking good give total control to the SPCA. Our SPCA has a euthanize first ask questions later policy. Cats are rounded up and if they show any fear or aggression to being rounded up, (we all know that most cats will) they are immediatly euthanized as unadoptable animals. only cats with personaities like a very docile dog are saved. Can you tell the SPCA doesn't really know or understand cats? Yet they are the ones in charge.

This was one of the reasons I wanted to erase my traces of the cats off the net. I realize that this was a little irrational. :) So as I said, we are back.

No comments: